Circular saw model Astra 400 for woodworking. Group tilting blade from 0° to 45.5 ° entirely of cast iron and very deep for optimum extraction of sawdust. Running on linear guides and recirculating ball bearings for improved accuracy and stability. Blade shaft bearings mounted at large distance between them to reduce vibration of the main blade.Nr. 3 speeds of rotation: 3.200-4.200-5.000 rpm . Machine available in three versions:
Astra 400 base with motorized movement of the blade
Astra 400 5 CNC Posit with even the motorized rip fence
Astra 400 5 CNC QCP with even hanging control panel
Machine ALL MADE IN ITALY
- Carriage lengths available: 1900-2350-2600-3200-3800 mm.
- Carriage width 360 mm.
- Blade saw diam. 250-300-350-400 mm.
- Main shaft diam. 30 mm.
- N.3 speeds: 3000-4200-5000 r/min.
- Tilting 0-45,5°
- Height of cut 125mm with blade diam.400 mm.
- Standard motor main saw Kw 4 ( Hp 5,5 )
- Optional Kw 5,5-7,5
- Optional Kw 5,5-7,5 with inverter 2500-5000 turns
- Possibility to use scoring blade even with main blade diam.400 mm fitted.
- Possibility to move down the main blade of diam.400 mm under the table level.
- Scoring group ( Optional)
- Scoring 8200 r/min.
- Soring blade diam.120 mm.
- Scoring shaft diam.20 mm.
- Motorised scoring unit with electrical movement, motor Kw 0,75 ( Hp 1 )